Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Loony Tunes no 63

1
Abbet Wong in Malaysia Star HERE 
It is a question I often ask myself, and I always find the answer serendipitously, as if an invisible hand is guiding me, helping me to embark on yet another joyous journey of page-thumbing the world.”
2
AZ Central.com Sarah Eberspacher HERE 
Sanford tilted her head back and looked skyward, grinning with no mirth, as if asking some invisible hand all the questions the Mercury have faced this season: How did that not go in? How did their lead get so big? How are we going to turn this season around?”
3
In a surprising turnaround, the amount of carbon dioxide being released into the atmosphere in the U.S. has fallen dramatically to its lowest level in 20 years.”
4
New Vision HERE 
You can almost see invisible hands prising his lips apart; a strangled cry explodes out of his lips and his eyes well with tears.” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home